happyphilosopherhappyphilosopher

Main News Art Favorites Reviews Stats

The Justin Bieber Show The Justin Bieber Show

I think that

This an eight, it was a shortie; but it was definately funny. The guy in the tub was so funny. I didn't understand the raven and the termite king. I just knew the baby and the guy taking a bath, The face guy idk if he was from charles dickens or not but the other two resemsbled that. However , I wanted to to say that that was just about the best way to go about making fun of the publicity surrounding him. I think it was an excellently aimed attack on what the media wants to transform him into which, is a disney star.

Bear Bear Bear Bear

Really great flash,

animation, wasn't choppy, it was smooth. Loved the frames; Having said that I also liked how you keeped the drawing simple, yet did the effect just eye poppingly sofficated for a flash, it's like a more artistic egoraptor. You should make a series about the girl and the teddy, and her mom won't let her get rid of it. Give it some personality and I think it could be really great.

Son of a Peatch! Son of a Peatch!

as vintage said everyone but maro..

that means his mushroom wasn't shooting sprouts if you know what I am getting at. I loved how sonic's kid was there too.

Stone & McGale Stone & McGale

lol good!

It is everything you would see in those old 80's kinda miami vice sorta shows. really funny too. short review but it's no like I have anything better to say.

Legend of Miyamoto Legend of Miyamoto

I love it!

Great art!. Great 8-bit skills! Great music! Great animation! I would be so happy if there were more! Just all around great, I wish I could give more stars!

A Day In Suburbia A Day In Suburbia

This is a by-ist point of view.

I did not like your recent submission thus, This one was also not good to me. It is not clever, I did not laugh and I also saw it coming. If you wanted to really be funny make it go really slow and only get half way across the lawn and like make a bird peck at it or something unexpected I predicted this one a mile away, blindfolded and mentally handicapped. I hope your like saying. "Welcome to McDonald's". I've seen flip books by a seven year old.

Your bestest buddy

- The Happy Philosopher. = )

TheLemonCurdler responds:

fuck you n****r what is your problem????

PSP Squirrels PSP Squirrels

It's a piece of shit you can play outside

Omg This is sooo awesome! I have no clue why your aren't doing like for real cartoons I wouldn't care what it looked like as long as it was funny.

Awesome Compilation Vol 6 Awesome Compilation Vol 6

Take five vote pico's start watching this flash

Mix It with ergoraptor and what do you get? Awesome! this is like the greatest flash comp because of that sheer line of epic godliness.

Awesome Cracks Down Awesome Cracks Down

Awesome for everyone!!! haha haha hah

Omg this one is just like hilarious.

Gears of Awesome Gears of Awesome

wow,

shit is funny but man is it just making me see how stupid that game is.