happyphilosopherhappyphilosopher

Main News Art Favorites Reviews Stats

[TxB]-I move you (dubstep) [TxB]-I move you (dubstep)

bad ass

that is all, make it longer, and I like how it is, but you should use a wider frequency baseline and just make the transformer squeal lol!

The Illusion of Conscienceness The Illusion of Conscienceness

tis be tasty with the flavor of awesome

I will seven you for this, No very major complaints. The ending is extremely abrupt and UN-harmonious you lose it kinda. Other than that no complaints. Remember though. "The pitch is determined by the follow through". (baseball analogy.) With this I bid you adue. till next time.

- The Happy Philosopher.

InvisibleObserver responds:

Thanks for a dropping a comment, I think your right, if you read down a bit though you'll notice a general trend of this having been a someone frustrating song to work on. :P

We Aren't Marketable We Aren't Marketable

amazing!

You are really good If I could I would take that to fl and like spit a few vocals to it. No lie It could be so sikk. Not that it isn't already I think it might just grab people's attention So There is something to think on, anyway I think t is great keep doing what your doing.

InvisibleObserver responds:

I think the vocals would need to be put under some of the same glitch/stutter/rearangement setups I have so they could 'fit in' better. If you want, feel free to send some audio files my way.

Systematic Dismemberment Systematic Dismemberment

lacking

it needs to be longer and add a solo, otherwise you'd be golden. I realize it was probably a shorty but still it could be longer. Good overall not great.

GoreBastard responds:

Cheers man. Yeah, it was a quick one. I didn't really intend on making it too long BUT, the main riff (0:17) is cool and I might re-use it in a longer track.

Thanks for the words mate!

AJ: Hello Mrs. Kennedy AJ: Hello Mrs. Kennedy

sikk

just plain ol'skool for serious you killed it with the right stop and everything I like how it is repetitive because it goes with the old skool feel. Just plain bomb homie

- Sorrow - - Sorrow -

it's good, not great

I believe if you worked with this it could be a great song. Just work at this and come back with another track of it and I could really get down to it. P.S: It is good enough for me to download.

FuNaNdMoRe responds:

I made the experience when extending a song it often turns worse.

Fall Fall

Simply Wonderfull!

Be proud of this song, be proud of yourself noting could be done to make this better it is sheer brilliance. I wouldn't be surprised if you made it. I love this song I will be telling everyone about this song. Excellent fade out at the end and great production.

Cayler responds:

I am proud, but pride won't pay the bills. lol Thank you for spreading the word to your friends though, it means a lot to me to know people are listening. :)