happyphilosopherhappyphilosopher

Main News Art Favorites Reviews Stats

The Justin Bieber Show The Justin Bieber Show

I think that

This an eight, it was a shortie; but it was definately funny. The guy in the tub was so funny. I didn't understand the raven and the termite king. I just knew the baby and the guy taking a bath, The face guy idk if he was from charles dickens or not but the other two resemsbled that. However , I wanted to to say that that was just about the best way to go about making fun of the publicity surrounding him. I think it was an excellently aimed attack on what the media wants to transform him into which, is a disney star.

Bear Bear Bear Bear

Really great flash,

animation, wasn't choppy, it was smooth. Loved the frames; Having said that I also liked how you keeped the drawing simple, yet did the effect just eye poppingly sofficated for a flash, it's like a more artistic egoraptor. You should make a series about the girl and the teddy, and her mom won't let her get rid of it. Give it some personality and I think it could be really great.

Son of a Peatch! Son of a Peatch!

as vintage said everyone but maro..

that means his mushroom wasn't shooting sprouts if you know what I am getting at. I loved how sonic's kid was there too.

[TxB]-I move you (dubstep) [TxB]-I move you (dubstep)

bad ass

that is all, make it longer, and I like how it is, but you should use a wider frequency baseline and just make the transformer squeal lol!

The Illusion of Conscienceness The Illusion of Conscienceness

tis be tasty with the flavor of awesome

I will seven you for this, No very major complaints. The ending is extremely abrupt and UN-harmonious you lose it kinda. Other than that no complaints. Remember though. "The pitch is determined by the follow through". (baseball analogy.) With this I bid you adue. till next time.

- The Happy Philosopher.

InvisibleObserver responds:

Thanks for a dropping a comment, I think your right, if you read down a bit though you'll notice a general trend of this having been a someone frustrating song to work on. :P

We Aren't Marketable We Aren't Marketable

amazing!

You are really good If I could I would take that to fl and like spit a few vocals to it. No lie It could be so sikk. Not that it isn't already I think it might just grab people's attention So There is something to think on, anyway I think t is great keep doing what your doing.

InvisibleObserver responds:

I think the vocals would need to be put under some of the same glitch/stutter/rearangement setups I have so they could 'fit in' better. If you want, feel free to send some audio files my way.

King King

Dude, this is my new background

This is just a great piece of work, there's so many different sahding tools being utilized and so many sahdes of red, it's just really great

Shadow Legacy Endless Dream Shadow Legacy Endless Dream

great!

especially since all the characters are from gaia avi's, you out did 9/10 artist. Simpily outstanding

Suida Suida

awesome

I would love to see this beauty naked if you could draw it. It is awesomely drawn colored and just plain hot.

Vortex00 responds: